Our flame-resistant duck active jac is a combination of durability, comfort and protection. Made of 13-ounce, flame-resistant 100% cotton duck, it is quilted-lined and features two inside patch pockets with flame-resistant hook-and-loop closures, Nomex® rib-knit cuffs and waistband and a brass front zipper with Nomex® zipper tape and hidden snap closure for electric arc protection. NFPA 70E compliant.
- 13-ounce, FR duck, 100% cotton
10.5-ounce FR quilt lining: FR modacrylic batting quilted to twill face cloth
- Two inside patch pockets with FR hook-and-loop closures for convenient storage
- Nomex® inside-waist drawcord for adjustment
- Nomex® rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Brass front zipper with Nomex® zipper tape has inside and outside protective flaps and hidden snap closure for electric arc protection
- Attached, three-piece hood with
- Nomex® drawcord adjustment
- Size Large Regular back length 29", Tall 31"
- NFPA 70E compliant
- HRC | 4, ATPV(CAL/CM²) | 54.3
- Flame-resistant fabric by Mount Vernon Mills
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL, 4XL
Colors: Black, Brown, Dark-Navy
Price: Contact for detailed pricing information.